NEDC is also partnered with churches and individuals of all denominations in the common purpose of meeting the spiritual and socioeconomic needs of rural New England. Our ministries, ideas, and tactics will multiply as they are duplicated in other cities and towns. Through training, these once destitute members of society will become productive, and they will offer their services to others in need. Rural New England children will finally be offered hope instead of despair, truth instead of evil, and provisions instead of hunger, cold, and nakedness.
This vision of NEDC can only be realized through the prayers and financial support of thousands across the area. Only with this support can the NorthEast Dream Center accomplish the great task of meeting the spiritual and physical needs of New England. Through the efforts of leaders, volunteers, and supporters, rural New England of the 21st century will stand in stark contrast to its present reality.
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED
- RE-ENTRY NETWORK – Statewide Network of Agencies for those exiting incarceration
- CASE MANAGEMENT – Setting attainable goals and providing support.
- HOUSING – Create safe housing, both emergency and transitional.
- ADDICTION-STEP FREE – Helping people better understand the spiritual part of their walk.
- CLOTHES CLOSET – Providing clothing and household essentials to anyone in need at no cost.
- CHURCH – Assisting people with their spiritual needs.
- EMPLOYMENT – Network of employment opportunities.
- FOOD – Effectively distributing food products statewide.